Tuesday, January 20, 2009

separation from your habitation

Dear reader, 
this is obviously the first blog on this page.  Its the first of what probably wont be many.  It is a reoccurring theme in my life to start things and never finish them.  For example, it took me about 4 years of numerous tries to get through "the fellowship of the ring".  i still haven't read the last chapter.  Maybe I'll try again this year.  
Anyway, I'm starting to go nuts at home and it has only been two weeks.  Maybe I need a job.... naw.  I'm starting to feel like that unfortunately obese man from jurassic park who sat at his desk eating copious amounts of junk food.  I'm ready to get on the road again.  But, just like everytime, a few weeks in I will get home sick and need some stability.  its a vicious cycle.  
Its time for another soda.  

sincerely, 
Stephen Albert Keech


2 comments:

  1. :) i'm excited to read your day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! I will blogroll ya. Check out mine:
    www.thekevlarbeard.com

    ReplyDelete