Monday, March 2, 2009

$900 for Gods financial blessing

False prophets. Bringing financial trouble to families all over the world. Misleading the hungriest of souls. People starving for a miracle. And all in the name of the Lord.
Apparently, the financial blessing that God has the power to give anyone is on sale at www.inspiration.org for a small donation of $900. You can also buy your blessing at 1866 625 7635. When I called, i tried to get the warranty information for the blessing but they couldn't give it to me. Apparently, they don't have a system that is on par with apple care (an extended warranty program that apple offers all their patrons). I think I might go elsewhere for my "financial blessing" needs. Hopefully, I can find it on a clearance rack somewhere.

stephen

1 comment:

  1. i don't know man, i feel like $900 isn't all that much for eternal financial security and blessing. i'm probably going to do it. if you ever need me to take you out to lunch because of the veritable cash storm about to rain down on me, i'll fly out to indy in my private leer jet and do it. anytime man. anytime.

    ReplyDelete