Friday, March 20, 2009

dear reader

I have not written you in quite some time. My thoughts have been stolen by my personal journal. Some things and better left written and soon forgotten. This tour has been emotionally very different from all the others. I have a higher calling than music I have come to realize. It is less about music these days. I have also realized I don't do what I do to somehow earn my salvation (it is impossibe to earn a gift), I do it because I feel that you are hurting. I feel that you are alone. I feel that you are wanting more. And if I can impart some of the confident hope that has been supernaturally given to me, I can potentially help you find a reason and purpose to live in this seemingly hatefull world. I pray that God will water an help grow the seeds that he has planted through me/us. Don't lose hope. Don't believe his lies. And please understand that the price we pay for free will and the purest of all love is worth our heart ache and will give us a better perspective of what God is teaching us from day to day. God bless.

Stephen albert Joseph Keech

1 comment: